What items will I encounter?
Last Updated: 96d
- File Boxes cannot be moved and do not fall with gravity.
- Making a match next to these blockers causes them to progress to the next stage.
- Once the box is full, the box is removed from the board or collected
- They can be affected by Special Bombs.
- Carpet lies beneath tokens and does not block movement.
- They are unaffected by gravity.
- When a match is made over a carpeted tile, the Carpet spreads to all spaces under the match without Carpet on them already.
- Matches made that do not have any space carpeted do not spread the Carpet.
- Special Bombs on Carpet can spread the Carpet.
Gusts of Wind
Envelopes and Glass
- Envelopes and Glass lie beneath tokens and do not block movement.
- Envelopes are collected when all Glass tiles above them are destroyed and removed.
- Glass Tiles are damaged and removed when matches are made on top of them.
- Special Bombs damage Glass tiles they interact with.
- Glass can have multiple stages and each stage must be damaged before the tile is removed.
- Teacups can be moved and are affected by gravity.
- Teacups do not match with other Teacups
- Teacups can only be moved as part of another match.
- Matches made adjacent to Teacups damages and removes the teacups.
- Teacups may have multiple stages and each stage must be damaged to progress to the next. Once all stages have been damaged the Teacup is removed or collected.
- Tokens that fall into one side of the teleporters appear out of the other side somewhere else on the board.
- Teleporters only work one way.
- Chains lie on top of tokens and stop these tokens from moving until released.
- Chains are only broken when a match is made that includes the token under the chain.
- Chains are also damaged by Special Bombs.
- Chains may have multiple stages, and each stage requires a match to be made in order to break.
- Once all stages of the chains have been broken, the token underneath is free to move normally.
- Ornate Tiles lie beneath tokens and are not moved.
- Ornate Tiles are damaged by matches made on top of them.
- Ornate Tiles may have multiple stages, each stage can be collected by making a match over the tile.
- Special Bombs damage the Ornate Tiles.
- Lockets fall with Gravity and can be moved.
Lockets are collected once they reach the Collection Point on last tile of a column
Lockets fall when there is space to move, players must clear space below them to move them closer to the Collection Point