If you are experiencing a crash or freezing/hanging in Chef Blast, please try the following our troubleshooting tips:
1) Ensure you have the latest version of Chef Blast installed. To check for available updates
- Go to Apps
- Tap on Store
- Tap the menu button at the bottom of the screen, and select My Apps
- The Update Available tab shows any available updates for Chef Blast. Tap to update
This will then start the update
2) Ensure you are running the latest firmware version.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings, and then tap Sync.
- The software update automatically downloads in the background, and installs after the download is complete and the device is asleep.
- Your Kindle Fire will restart during the software update. After the restart, the message "Kindle is upgrading" will appear on the screen.
3) Completely close Chef Blast and restart your device to increase memory:
- Completely close your game and any other Apps open on your device
- Turn off your device and wait 10 seconds before turning it back on
- Open your game and ensure you have reconnected using your correct Facebook account (if applicable)
If you are still experiencing the crash after following the above steps, please submit a support ticket with as much information as possible regarding the crash.